Things to do
1) 2-Tone Village CoventryView full details of 2-Tone Village Coventry
Address: Walsgrave Road, Coventry, CV2 4ED
Phone: +44(0)24 7767 1242
2) Albany TheatreView full details of Albany Theatre
Address: Albany Road, Coventry, CV5 6JQ
Phone: +(0)24 7699 8964
3) Assembly Festival GardenView full details of Assembly Festival Garden
The hugely popular Assembly Festival Garden has returned to Coventry with a fresh new programme of family favourites, stunning spectaculars and familiar faces.
4) Belgrade TheatreView full details of Belgrade Theatre
The Belgrade Theatre features an 850 seat main auditorium that hosts professional touring productions and a newer studio space that can hold a smaller audience of 250-300 guests. It has an on-site café and bars as well as conference facilities.
5) Coventry Canal BasinView full details of Coventry Canal Basin
Address: 10a St Nicholas St, Coventry CV1 4LY
6) Coventry Visitor Information CentreView full details of Coventry Visitor Information Centre
Our Visitor Information team can provide the very best in local knowledge, history and recommendations on how to make the most of your stay in Coventry.
7) Criterion TheatreView full details of Criterion Theatre
Address: Berkeley Road South, Coventry, CV5 6EF
Phone: +44(0)24 7667 5175
8) Ego Performance CompanyView full details of Ego Performance Company
Address: Cook St, Coventry CV1 1JN
Phone: +44(0)24 7622 6060
9) Herbert Art Gallery & MuseumView full details of Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum is the perfect place to delve into Coventry’s history and immerse yourself in world class art. Investigate the natural world, modern art, and the Old Masters.
10) hmv EmpireView full details of hmv Empire
Address: 20 Hertford St, Coventry CV1 1LF
Phone: +44(0)24 7627 4564
11) Showcase Cinema de LuxView full details of Showcase Cinema de Lux
Address: Gielgud Way, Walsgrave, CV2 2SZ
Phone: +44(0)871 220 1000
12) The Phil Silvers MuseumView full details of The Phil Silvers Museum
Address: Unit 2c, FarGo Village, Far Gosford St, Coventry CV1 5ED
13) The Reel StoreView full details of The Reel Store
The UK’s first permanent digital art gallery, The Reel Store, is now open in the heart of Coventry.
14) The Tin Music and ArtsView full details of The Tin Music and Arts
Address: Units 1 - 4, The Canal Basin, CV1 4LY
15) Theatre AbsoluteView full details of Theatre Absolute
Address: 38 City Arcade, Coventry CV1 3HW
Phone: +44(0)7799 292957
16) Warwick Arts CentreView full details of Warwick Arts Centre
Based at the heart of the University of Warwick on the outskirts of Coventry, Warwick Arts Centre has a national reputation for its wide-ranging programme. The programme at Warwick Arts Centre is diverse and eclectic, ranging from the best UK and international theatre, prestigious orchestras and big-name comedians to music gigs, films, experimental studio work and accessible work for children and families.
Adress: Warwick Arts Centre, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry, CV4 7AL